Friday, March 16, 2012

Changes!

Spring is definitely in the air!  After our long winter's nap the question is what to do first!  The inside of the house has been stripped of winter decor.  I am not quite ready to open up the storage containers...yes, I said containers of spring things to decorate our home.  Mostly, I want to be outside breathing in the fresh air and taking in the signs of spring in our yard.  Both my husband and I love to garden...in our yard.  It definitely is a big job!  We are a good team in that he does the planting and I am in charge of weeding!  Some times, I don't recognize the new seedling and it gets pulled out!  Don has taken to marking these endangered plants with Popsicle sticks to keep them safe from THE WEEDER!  He has already started planting vegetables in the garden.  I am torn between what I could be doing outside in the yard and all the things that need to be done inside!  Here is my tip for this blog!  Get outside!  Dine El Fresco!  We enjoyed our first dinner outside on our new and improved patio Tuesday night!   How many bug free days will we have to enjoy?  Don't waste them!  Mother Nature is full of surprises.  She could have more winter in store for us!  

Here are the pictures that I promised of our booth at the mall decked out for Spring 2012!







2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Another beautiful post! The booth looks amazing, and so springy... Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you! As per your impeccable instructions, I found you right away. Your blog looks lovely and I will return regularly to see what is new. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete